Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Breakfast and Blogs


--this comic was just a bonus.

Josh made me pancakes this morning. What a sweet husband! I learned that if I asked him to make me breakfast I could catch another 15 minutes of sleep untroubled. The pancakes were pretty good too. It's been so long since I've actually eaten breakfast (sorry, Mom), that it inspired me to get writing at the early hour of just, um, 11:00 am. Note to self: start getting up earlier.

Right now we're getting ready to move out of first apartment and head to Nashville. We've taken all of our pictures down off the wall, boxed up our books, and we said goodbye to church friends. I had a job interview Monday, so if all goes well I should be set to climb the corporate ladder starting June 16. and speaking of June 16, our first anniversary is coming up! Josh and I have been married almost a year. Also speaking of June 16, I got our wedding pictures finally. I won't post them all online, because that would take away my fun of getting to show them to you in an album, but I'll give you a little taste to whet your apetite, and on that note, I'll leave you.




2 comments:

Josh Krebs said...

I am a sweet husband, aren't I? Well, this comment is kind of like when a street musician drops a couple of dollars in his guitar case so that people will know that their supposed to give money. So all you readers, comment!

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Aww... you do have a sweet husband! And he's going to share you with us next week - we are so excited!

I'm not worried about your lack of breakfast or your sleeping in. (Come to think of it, Josh may have cooked for you out of self-defense. Low-blood-sugar-Katie is not Happy-Katie.) When you start that job your alarm will start working too. :-)