Friday, November 7, 2008

Another News Update

Some exciting things have happened here on the KrebsFront. I had sausage biscuits for breakfast, and we were out of juice so I made some tea instead, and then I brushed my teeth and then after that...

Ok, I'll be serious now. Josh got an official job offer! I am very proud of him for looking so hard and persevering even when it was months before he found something. He's going to be working for Metro Nashville Public Schools starting November 17. He will be an educational assistant assigned to one of the special ed teachers at West End Middle School. This means that we should be able to move into our own apartment in the beginning of December--just in time for Christmas.

And also...Josh and I have finally put a weekend getaway on the calendar. We're going to Louisville in January. And this time, we won't be changing our plans because we have already bought our tickets to go see (dum da dum!) Wicked. We're looking forward to our little mini-vacation. We're going to do something special and relaxing just the two of us before the baby comes and our life is, well, less relaxing, and less "just the two of us."

On a side note, I ordered our tickets to Wicked at 6:00 am the day they went on sale, and almost all of the performances were already sold out. Is that crazy or what?

We're also counting the days until Thanksgiving when we get to go to Louisiana to see all of my family.

Ok, so anyways, after I brushed my teeth I decided not to floss because I can do that tonight and I went downstairs and took my brown coat with me...

Oh yeah--the news is over now.

5 comments:

Josh Krebs said...

For a second there I thought I was reading everybody else's blogs!

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

Hahaha I don't do that...do I? I know I know I don't say "I had this for breakfast and then we went here and then here" ect. But I have to admit my Blog is pretty boring when nothing is happening in my life or around me that I want to talk about.

EuroMom said...

As long as you don't forget to floss....

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Trying to comment again...

Wicked should be wicked fun! I'm glad you get to get away :-)

Josh will be the best teacher's aid ever. We are so proud of him! And you! And the Sprout! (Because Sprout is growing organs this week. Woo hoo!)

Lynne said...

I seriously thought you were going to blog about throwing up your stomach contents. I was intrigued.

Yay Josh!