Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pictures!

As promised, here are the pictures of our apartment. They aren't in order, so you won't get the "walk through" effect. Sorry.

This is the living room, complete with pretty Christmas decorations, and a blue blanket which I neglected to put away before I took the picture.


This is our dining room table. Josh promised to paint the chairs white for me to match the table, and as you can see, that hasn't happened yet.


This is where we sleep and get dressed. Josh also promised to make me a headboard for our bed. It's going to be very cute when it's made. He's also going to paint the dresser red. He's going to be very busy!


This is the bassinet, in the corner of our bedroom. I realize that the baby will not be here for several months, but it comes in handy for storage.


This is the bathroom. It's pretty self-explanatory. I actually took this picture before we moved in, but it hasn't changed much since then.


And this is my pretty kitchen!

So that's it! It's still early, so there aren't any pictures on the wall, and we don't have curtains. It will get homier over time though. I guess I'll just have to post more pictures later!

Oh yes...I realize that y'all really just want to see the "belly pictures," and you'll get some eventually, but it will have to wait until I feel cute enough to take a picture. Honestly, I'm still pretty small, so I only look pregnant in some of my clothes, and even then, that's just if you know what you're looking at.

5 comments:

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Oh I can't wait until we see you! Is that a new quilt/dust ruffle set? It's lovely...love, love the red! (Is it red?)

Yes, Josh will be a busy bee with that to-do list. I'm glad you are settling in and happy.

Cindy Marsch said...

I love your newlywed digs--and the bassinet in the corner--brings back memories! Rejoicing in all your news through your mom when I get it!

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Katie, can you enable "anonymous" comments so MaMa can post?

Anonymous said...

Hey! The apartment looks great : ) I love your kitchen!

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

The apartment looks great! See you later!