Thursday, October 23, 2008

That's My Baby!

This is the official announcement: Josh and I are going to be parents! This is little Baby Krebs's first picture. If you have a well-trained eye, you can not only see the head, but also little arms and legs too. Baby Krebs gave a very good performance for the camera by waving its arms and legs alot. Our first child (it's weird to put that in writing) is due into the world on (or around) May 25.

And to answer the questions that you and I both know you're going to ask...
1) I'm feeling alright. Thankfully, I have not thrown up at all, but I'm still nauseous, and I don't just love eating, which is kind of a bummer.
2) We haven't met our doctor yet, but everyone we've come into contact with at Vanderbilt (which is where we're having the baby) has been extremely nice and very professional. If that keeps up we will be in very good hands for the next several months!

7 comments:

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Give sweet little grandbaby a hug from all of us!

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm sooo excited! That's my little niece or nephew...what a great first picture. I haven't been so thrilled by an ultrasound picture since the first time I saw Nathan back in 1995.

By the way, May 25 will be Taras' 30th birthday. :-) There sure will be lots of celebrating going on around here!

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

YAY! I am so excited! I can't wait until ya'll know what the baby is going to be!

Cindy Marsch said...

Many congratulations for your sweet Tennessee baby! :-)

EuroMom said...

Oh how very exciting! I leave the country for 5 weeks and come home to find out this FANTASTIC news! Fun! You will have to post some photos as that belly gets bigger! LOL

Lynne said...

Congrats, Katie! So exciting! Rest while you can...trust me.

Ben Wright said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet baby Krebs!